Surrogacy Center Nepal offers you Caucasian, African, European and Asian egg donors for the surrogacy program.
Some women cannot produce healthy eggs for Several Medical reasons or if they are menopausal or if they have attained Premature Menopause or ovarian failure. For such cases Donor eggs which are sourced from healthy young female between the age of 21 to 25 years are helpful to complete their families whether through IVF or Ivf and Surrogacy.
Egg donors are also useful in the case of Single Men or Gay Couples.
Using young and healthy eggs from an egg donor will also increases the chance of a healthy baby in a scenario where there is diminished ovarian reserve in the female partner or repeated ivf/surrogacy cycles with self-eggs have been unsuccessful.
The woman who is willing to donate the eggs will undergo careful examination with necessary blood tests and psychological, chromosomal, Genetic screening before entering into our donor database.
Below is the list of tests that the egg donor undergoes
Fertility testing by hormonal assays and ultrasound
- Sexually Transmitted Disease testing
- Routine and advanced pathology
- Genetic and chromosomal testing
- Psychological screening and testing
Guaranteed Surrogacy Program with Caucasian Egg Donor
- Psychological-Social-Physical Screening, Travel, Stay, Food, all Medications, other expenses & Compensation for the Donor and Surrogate. ICSI, Blastocyst transfer and Assisted Hatching- if required.
- 4 IVF cycles with Caucasian Oocyte donor including Embryo Freezing for donor, with multiple embryos each cycle. If you do not have a successful pregnancy in 4 cycles you will get your money back.
- Delivery/Caesarian Section for the surrogate.
- Doctor’s fees for 9 months till delivery.
- Blood work, Semen Analysis; and blood work for female partner if applicable.
- Arranging the Surrogacy Agreement between all parties concerned. Guidance and legal help with obtaining of Passport and Exit-Visa for the new born at the foreign registration office. We shall assist with this if required at no additional cost.
- “Sperm Shipping from your own Country to Nepal”
- Complimentary 7 days of Stay at a 5 star hotel or 14 days Stay at 3 Star hotel
- Mobile-Phone for local use. Daily Clinic Visits and Airport Transfers.
- Foreign Exchange. Concierge to take care of local needs and sight-seeing.
- Unlimited NICU Admission or Critical Care of the New Born.
- Assistance with Travel, Passport and Visa Services for intended Parent and New Born.
The Package includes everything from A TO Z with regards to the surrogate mother and donor and the New born baby but does not cover
- Multiple Births-additional- $8000 payable after birth
- Flights from your country to Nepal and Back